Young muscular hunk Vishal is now one of the top rated star in the Tamil film Industry. By delivering commercial hits in a row , Vishal has gathered huge fan following all across South India. His much anticipated movie 'Paayum Puli' will be hitting screens on this Friday (sep 4). The movie is directed by Suseenthiran who has already directed 'Pandiyanaadu' and now Kajal Aggarwal has been featured as the female lead in #PP. There are some specific reasons for watching this Vishal - Suseentharan combo and here it goes..
1. Vishal and Action are something inseparable and this one is going to be a great illustration. The trailer of the movie clearly indicates that this movie will have all the elements loaded with some high voltage action scenes and this would be one of the major elements in this movie.
2. This is the second time that Vishal and Suseenthiran are joining hands for a movie after 'Pandiyanaadu'. This 2014 movie emerged as a hit in the Box Office. When Vishal and Suseenthiran comes together again, we can expect a movie which will provide the right blend of mass and class.
3. Vishal sharing his screen space with the cute actress Kajal Aggarwal for the first time in his career. She has played the role as Soumya, a girl owning a plant nursery who is scared of everything, including small things such as crossing the roads.
4. D.Imman scored the music for this film, who already churned the best music for Vishal and Suseenthiran combination in Paandiya Naadu.
5. This is the third time Vishal playing the role of a a Police Officer after the 2008 film Sathyam and Vedi that was released in 2011. It was also reported that the actor lost 10 kilos to suit this character.
Many more action and excitement awaits you in theaters. So grab your popcorn and hold your seats tight for this action adventure.
Now and then, Tamil film industry producers have been facing the most gruesome situation of being...
Academy award winning music director AR Rahman is pretty much serene about his upcoming release...
Over the past couple of years, Vishal has been focusing much intensely upon Nadigar Sangam and...