With more releases expected for this Diwali festival, it all turned to be more off shortlisted league with just couple of big movies like Karthi starrer Kaashmora and ‘Kodi’ starring Dhanush in lead role. Here we find some coincidental similarities between both these movies.
· Both the movie titles in English ‘Kaashmora’ and ‘Kodi’ start with the common letter ‘K’.
· This is the 3rd time (Siruthai, Azhagu Raja) Karthi will be seen playing dual roles in his entire career of 13 movies and Dhanush essaying dual characters for the 1st time.
· ‘Kaashmora’ marks the third directorial outing of filmmaker Gokul after Rowthiram and Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara fame. Similarly, following ‘Ethir Neechal’ and ‘Kaaki Sattai’, the film ‘Kodi’ is the third project for Durai Senthil Kumar.
· Both the films have two heroines! Kaashmora with Nayanthara and Sri Divya while Trisha and Premam fame Anupama are the heroines in Kodi.
· Both the films feature musical score by Santhosh Narayanan.
· Coincidentally, Karthi plays the character name called ‘Kaashmora’, a conjurer and Dhanush plays the role of a politician named ‘Kodi’. Both the titles are nothing but the character names of protagonists.
· This is the first time Vivek is the playing a father’s role in a movie that too for a prominent actor like Karthi. Similarly, Filmmaker-actor S.A. Chandrashekar plays father of Dhanush and this is the first time for him too.
· Both the characters ‘Kaashmora’ and ‘Kodi’ features bearded looks.
· For the first time Karthi plays a negative role and so is Trisha in ‘Kodi’.
· Both the films are getting dubbed in Telugu as ‘Kaashmora’ and ‘Kodi’ as ‘Dharma Yogi’ with the releases happening on same date in Telugu versions.
#Karthi #Kaashmora #Kodi #Dhanush #Gokul #DuraiSenthilKumar #Nayanthara #SriDivya #Trisha #SanthoshNarayanan #DreamWarriorPictures #Anupama
Maniratnam’s Kaatru Veliyidai is reaching out towards the crowds with much more fantastic approach....
In the past few days, there have been certain buzzes that Action King Arjun has been roped in for...
When a big ticket is there to enthrall audiences in the theatres, there seems to be a coincidental...