As the year comes to an end, we at Top 10 Cinema are so much privileged to be a part of Tamil cinema for it has churned out more and more content based prestigious films. With the array of movies extending into long queues, we are delighted in bringing you the list of 10 Best Films, which are listed on the order of release dates.
1. Irudhi Suttru – While Bollywood has been focusing upon more and more sports based films, it all remains to be a developing state in Tamil cinema. Thanks to filmmaker Sudha for coming up with a more engaging film, which speaks about the pains and turmoil in the lives of aspiring women boxers and this fictional characterizations of Madhavan and Ritika Singh too.
2. Visaranai – The film is based on the real life encounters of a book titled ‘Lock Up’ written by an auto rickshaw driver M Chandrakumar. It showcased the pains and blows that few innocent people out here in Tamil Nadu had faced leading them to unforgettable miseries till now. Attakathi Dinesh, Samuthirakani and Kishore stunned everyone with their stupendous performance in this Vetrimaaran directorial.
3. Thozha – Based on the French film Untouchables, the film spoke about life, joy and celebrations of every moment. It is indeed one of the movies that every film critics and every film buff would love to carry in their personal collections for it offers feel good impact every time we watch it.
4. 24 – A pride not alone to Tamil cinema, but the entire film industry that has carved a niche with an unparalleled theme in the genre of Sci-Fi. The film moreover had lots of stunning features like triple role performance by Suriya as Good, Innocent and Bad. Vikram Kumar had narrated a fantabulous story with the magnetizing technical elements like music by AR Rahman and cinematography by Tirru in addition to mind-boggling VFX.
5. Uriyadi – A rare entry into the list, where the content spoke very well reaching to the farthest ends as possible. It made an endevouring attempt to capture everyone’s attention for the socialistic approach and neat performances of the star-cast.
6. Metro – Yet another surprisal entry into the list, where the team was completely inclusive of newcomers, but they proved their proficiency with decorous screenplay and commendable performances. It has proved to be a benchmark for many producers on investing for best films with small budget yet convincingly resulting in best outputs.
7. Appa – One more socialistic film that spoke out loud upon the current system of parenting and children. It gave more views about the different perspectives of parents on deciding their children’s future. Samuthirakani made an appealing performance not alone as an actor, but as a director as well. It has been strictly recommended film to every family audience.
8. Joker - An immense writing by writer Raju Murugan, who traverses through the excruciating life of a strange man, who fight for the rights of his neighbourhood issues not giving upon anything. The very intention of titling the film ‘Joker’ is more deriving of the innovative ability and not to miss the tremendous performance of every actor. Joker isn’t considered as just a movie that could be watched as a time pass, but touched everyone’s hearts with more abundance of message and thought provoking theme.
9. Dharmadurai – Much alike most of the movies, we have seen in the list, Dharmadurai is a wonderful social based film, which offered a very neat message that doctors who have pursued their education of medical science shouldn’t leave our country, but stay back here and do the needful service to poor and unprivileged.
10. Aandavan Kattalai – Although Manikandan made this film saying that it would be off commercial elements, Aandavan Kattalai proved to be more message oriented, where it delivered a neat message that most of the Government procedures and processes should be approached directly and not middle man or agents, which would definitely ruin the lives.
Jayam Ravi is keeping his fingers crossed over the upcoming release ‘Tik Tik Tik’ scheduled to hit...
While the makers of ‘Velaikkaran’ had affirmed a strong confirmation that the theatrical release is...
“Soon after watching Thani Oruvan, I happened to call Mohan Raja sir and congratulated him for a...