Right from the moment, first official word was out on ‘Bogan’, everyone has been inquisitively looking upon this film’s release. With the big day finally arriving to spread out for the red carpets on this Thursday, we bring you 6 elements of attraction that will surely pull more audiences for this movie.
1. Surpassing ‘Thani Oruvan’ - There is deliberately a strong reason why people are fascinated now about ‘Bogan’. When a successful combination, especially an actor duo makes it over the top in a movie, it is surely going to be tougher to surpass the erstwhile hit. But then, right with the teaser and trailer, we have witnessed that it is surely going to be a differential dimension hit.
2. The Gorgeous Hansika Motwani – She is seen sporting more oomph factors out here. We could have a glimpse upon it with the film’s visual promos that are consistently being seen on all satellite channels and online portals.
3. Sizzling chemistry of Ravi and Hansika – They together have already sizzled up with immense onscreen chemistry in movies like ‘Engeyum Kadhal’ and ‘Romeo Juliet’. Over here, we can see it all with more appeal, especially in the song ‘Sendhoora Sendhoora’.
4. Musical extravaganza by D Imman – When compared to his erstwhile albums, Imman has appealed completely with his musical extravaganza here. The songs are heavy packed with lots of orchestral impacts and even the minutest detailing is done with more effort.
5. The unlimited raciness – More than all these abovementioned factors, what’s going to be the real cherry-pick out here is the raciness in screenplay that will keep the audiences edge-seated, especially for the last 30 minutes.
#Bogan #JayamRavi #ArvindSwamy #Hansika #Lakshman #DImman #EngeyumKadhal #BoganMoviePreview
Arvind Swamy made an amazing performance in ‘Thani Oruvan’, which was succeeded by his recent...
Following the decent success of ‘Kuttipuli’, both Sasikumar and Muthaiah are coming together for a...
Amala Paul is quite busy occupied with lots of projects and she has been consistently shooting...