Right from the moment, first official word was out on ‘Bogan’, everyone has been inquisitively looking upon this film’s release. With the big day finally arriving to spread out for the red carpets on this Thursday, we bring you 6 elements of attraction that will surely pull more audiences for this movie.
1. Surpassing ‘Thani Oruvan’ - There is deliberately a strong reason why people are fascinated now about ‘Bogan’. When a successful combination, especially an actor duo makes it over the top in a movie, it is surely going to be tougher to surpass the erstwhile hit. But then, right with the teaser and trailer, we have witnessed that it is surely going to be a differential dimension hit.
2. The Gorgeous Hansika Motwani – She is seen sporting more oomph factors out here. We could have a glimpse upon it with the film’s visual promos that are consistently being seen on all satellite channels and online portals.
3. Sizzling chemistry of Ravi and Hansika – They together have already sizzled up with immense onscreen chemistry in movies like ‘Engeyum Kadhal’ and ‘Romeo Juliet’. Over here, we can see it all with more appeal, especially in the song ‘Sendhoora Sendhoora’.
4. Musical extravaganza by D Imman – When compared to his erstwhile albums, Imman has appealed completely with his musical extravaganza here. The songs are heavy packed with lots of orchestral impacts and even the minutest detailing is done with more effort.
5. The unlimited raciness – More than all these abovementioned factors, what’s going to be the real cherry-pick out here is the raciness in screenplay that will keep the audiences edge-seated, especially for the last 30 minutes.
#Bogan #JayamRavi #ArvindSwamy #Hansika #Lakshman #DImman #EngeyumKadhal #BoganMoviePreview
The audio launch of Vanamagan (Son of Forest) is happening at Sathyam Cinemas and this happens to be...
The actress has been attempting to make it bigger in Tamil film industry, but instead we find her...
In the past few days, there have been certain buzzes that Action King Arjun has been roped in for...