Top 10 cinema brings you an exclusive look on 10 Best song picks of last week (Aug 27th - Sep 02nd). It is not based on ranking, but overall selection of 10 songs that are played more times in a respective span of time in radiocity and also based on YouTube views too.
(The songs are listed based on the alphabetical order and are not rankings based).
1. Aalaporaan Tamizhan (Mersal) – The song became an instant hit overnight on a much celebratory note. It came up as a storming sensation, where the orchestration, shift between the musical genres and wonderful vocalisms. The song indeed has become a pride to Tamil music industry by becoming No.1 Indian song has awarded as World Music Channel on Twitter page.
2. Kadhalaada (Vivegam) – A soulful melodious duet crooned by Pradeep Kumar and Shashaa Tripati. Moreover, the film’s release with the enriching visuals by cinematographer Thiru, the song has taken a beautiful escalation adorned with more depth.
3. Karuthavanlaam Galeejaam (Velaikkaran) – When there is a fast beat Kuthu number involving Anirudh and Sivakarthikeyan, it is doubtless that the song is gonna be a massive hit. This has evidently happened again with the song ‘Karuthavanlaam Galeejaam’.
4. Meesaiya Murukku (Meesaiya Murukku) – The song trended by the time of its launch and still continues to be the favourite of listeners over the online and radio stations. In fact, an inspiring track that has been constantly holding the same position on charts.
5. Naana Thaana (Thaana Serndha Koottam) – ‘Romance’ and ‘Suriya’ are two inseparable terms. In fact, the song brings up a much celebratory mood of highly invigorating tunes. Vignesh Shivn’s lyrical verses with rhyming ends always work well with Anirudh and this one is an illustration of it.
6. Neethaane (Mersal) – The essence of ‘Love’ song is that the more you try to silence with minimal instrumentals, the soulful voice gets intensified. Both AR Rahman and Shreya Ghoshal mellifluously imbibe our hearts with this number.
7. On Nenapu (Kathanayagan) – Bring up anything on fun-filled number and Anirudh will be the first choice of any musician. Sean Roldan brings in Anirudh to croon this number, which is already a sensational hit.
8. Surviva (Vivegam) - Very rarely it happens that a song breaks the barriers of stardom and hero worship. They get into the senses of listeners beyond these factors and that’s what Surviva stands out for. A highly inspiring number that takes us through the sensational moments.
9. Yaanji (Vikram Vedha) – Yet again, it’s Anirudh who’s on the vocalizing part that makes the song get us go gaga over the places. Sam CS has utilized the best of Anirudh and his composing is very well done.
10. Yaavna (Sathya) – A slow and steady progression from the album of ‘Sathya’, which is getting into the favourite list of listeners. A song that brings up a good balance between the musical and vocalizing elements.
#Mersal #Vivegam #Velaikkaran #MeesaiyaMurukku #ThaanaSerndhaKoottam #Kathanayagan #VikramVedha #Sathya #Ajith #Vijay #Suriya #Anirudh #ARRahman #Yuvan
Most prominent actor of Mollywood, Prithviraj’s venture in directing a movie ‘Lucifer’ was in talk...
Vivegam is the third collaboration for Siva-Ajith after Veeram and Vedhalam. Kajal Aggarwal plays...
Sivakarthikeyan has become the fondest actor of not alone audiences, but trade circles. Even before...