Followed by lots of audio launches, it looks like the same old tracks are holding the best positions. Here are the top 10 songs of this week based on the number of times played on Radiocity.
1. On Nenappu (Kathanayagan) - This is the first time that Sean Roldan has attempted with something entertaining with regular genre. Well, it clicks blatantly and all credit goes to Anirudh for a wonderful rendition.
2. Adi Vaadi Thimira (Magalir Mattum) - Usually songs composed by Ghibran will take its time to brew up, especially with the visuals. This is yet again proved with the song ‘Adi Vaadi Thimira’ from Magalir Mattum, which is trending with repeated plays in radio stations.
3. Kaadhalada (Vivegam) - So much of high fascination for this song for beautiful verses and melodious music. This is one of the recent hits from Anirudh based on melodious genre and it is really a good treat for music lovers.
4. Aalaporaan Tamizhan (Mersal) - No words! The song keeps scaling greater graph in all media channels. It has now reached 12 Million views in YouTube. We have already seen many things about the song and it has every element to make it a super hit.
5. Surviva (Vivegam) - We have seen enough about the s0ng for weeks and weeks. It has been so much highly appreciated and it happens to be the highly noticed caller and ring tone of many in the towns. The song has its place on top for the inspiring lyrics and power packed music.
6. Yavvana (Sathya) - This song has been turning the spotlights upon the film Sathya. Maybe, the film is set in a genre that is completely not romantic, but the little portions of such ambiences will definitely get beautified with this number.
7. Macho (Mersal) - Almost all the tracks from Mersal have occupied better places in the list. The song crooned by Sid Sriram and Swetha Mohan is really a trendy number that is completely new fangled to Tamil music industry.
8. Aalangilye (Neruppuda) - Although the film didn’t perform well in box office, this song by Sean Roldan, yet again a melodious treat haunts everyone. The song is a real slow pick up in the charts and turns to hold an important placer.
9. Neethaane (Mersal) - In fact, the song’s lyrics doesn’t get beyond a page or 1 ½ pages. It’s a very short and sweet song. But the way AR Rahman has incorporated with beautiful preludes and interludes makes it more splendid. Shreya Ghoshal and AR Rahman together make the song more heavenly.
10. Yemma Azhagamma (Vanamagan) - The song had generated the best buzz right on the first time we heard it. This is a real good song that has beautiful nuances blended to the vocalism of Bombay Jayashri.
#Kathanayagan #MagalirMattum #Vivegam #Mersal #Sathya #Neruppuda #Vanamagan #Ajith #Vijay #JayamRavi #Sibiraj #VishanuVishal #Jyothika
The shooting of T L Vinoth’s directorial ‘Ranga’ which involves Sibiraj and Nikila Vimal playing...
Bankrolled by ‘Satya Jyothi Films’ and directed by Siva, ‘Viswasam’ stars Ajith, Nayanthara, Thambi...
Directed by the debut director Arunraja Kamaraj and produced under the banner of ‘Siva Karthikeyan...