The makers of ‘Mersal’ have left no stones unturned over getting the best nurturing for the film. With just 6 more days left for the grand worldwide release of this film, we take a look on 5 spearheading accomplishments that Mersal has made in not just Tamil film industry, but across the entire South Indian panorama as well.
1. Twitter Emoji – Mersal as known earlier happens to be the third Indian film to carry a Twitter Emoji and the first ever South Indian film to have this privilege. It has been a greater prestige to our very own Tamil industry as it registers a history in the technological prospects.
2. Al-Based Chatbot Technology – This was a newfangled technology, where the entire team of Mersal could be in touch with the fans through Al-based Chatbot. In fact, the personalized greeting messages from ‘Mersal’ was a huge fascination among Thalapathy fans.
3. Mersal Match Meter – This fun-filled game was unveiled before few hours by Thenandal Studios Limited. It has whole lot of exciting features, where the individuals can find out how much percentage do they match with ‘Mersal’ Vijay character, which runs through 25%, 50% and 100%.
4. Trademark – Mersal became the first ever Tamil movie to be trademarked and everyone is quite familiar about it. This ensures a percentage of share from the brands and services using the name ‘Mersal’.
5. Audio launch on multiple platforms – This was the first Tamil movie to have the audio launch on Live telecast at a satellite channel and social media hubs at the same time. This hasn’t happened before and it just propelled the fans to higher level of invigorations.
#Vijay #Mersal #SJSuriya #Samantha #Kajal #Vadivelu #Atlee #SriThenandalFilms #ARRahman #NithyaMenen
Previously working with Director Ponram as assistant director in movies like ‘Varthapadaatha...
Directed by A R Murugadoss and produced under the banner of ‘Sun Pictures’, ‘Sarkar’ has been...
Seen in movies like ‘Chennai – 600 028’, ‘Saroja’, ‘Biriyaani’ and ‘Chennai – 600 028 – 2’, Vijaya...