Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru is definitely one of the most sensational topics of this season, which is getting ready for release on November 17, this Friday. We at Top 10 Cinema, bring you five exclusive reasons to watch the movie, which is produced by Dream Warrior Pictures.
1. The film is based on real-life incidents that happened between 1995 and 2005. Usually, the police stories based on investigation always have a special attention among the audiences. Moreover, the film being based on real life incidents; it will definitely keep the audiences in engaged from beginning till end.
2. The earnest efforts of Karthi are so much evident visual promos. There are a lot of sequences in the movie that will really make the audience love and appreciate his efforts. In particular, scene where Karthi is seen emerging out of the sand was shot in real without using any graphics. He had to remain inside the sand nearly for 90 seconds.
3. Screen presence of Rakul Preet Singh is definitely going to be one of the greatest highlights of this film. In fact, the potions Involving bath Karthi and Rakul Preet Singh will be so much refreshing and realistic as well.
4. Director Vinoth has done an intensive research and detailing over the script, which one can witness while watching the film. Since, the film is set against the backdrop of 1995 to 2005, the entire shoot had to happen in the backdrop of places that never had globalisation. Even the minute details of how a police department works has been compiled and has been used for this film.
5. The technical department has excelled in its own way. The musical score by Gibran is going to be the intriguing attraction of this film. On the other end, the cinematography and editing are definitely going to be an impressive spell.
#TheeranAdhigaaramOndru #Karthi #RakulPreet #Ghibran #HVinoth #DreamWarriorPictures #SRPrabhu
Next to ‘Naanum Rowdy Thaan’, we knew that Director Vignesh Shivan has been working on something...
Bankrolled under the banner of K E Gnanavelraja’s ‘Studio Green’, it had been earlier buzzing that...
Directed by Karthik Subbaraj and produced under the banner of Kathiresan’s ‘Group Company’, the film...