The movie Unnaruge Naan Irundhal which was released on 1999, directed by Selva, which had Parthiban, Meena and Rambha in the lead roles. Every movie has some unknown factors which we would not notice at our first sight. So we plan to club up the facts about that movie.
1. Parthiban who played the lead in this movie was called TAXI DRIVER in this whole movie and he has no specific character name other than Taxi driver.
2. The 1st scene would make assumptions that Rambha is just playing the guest role in the movie, but later in the screenplay Rambha plays a character as herself in the entire movie.
3. Late legend Manorama has played many roles which no one can reprise and this movie has that type of character for her. Manorama plays a character where she has difficulty in speaking few Tamil letters and she made herself trained for the dubbing of the movie.
4. Comedy tracks are of two types, one within the script and the other outside the script. In this movie, Vivek and Vadivelu has separate comedy tracks and also Parthiban has a separate ones with this duo. The dialogue of Vivek "Intha Maadhiri Theevira Rasigargal Unaku Irukuravarikum, Tamilnattula Unna Yaaralayum Asachika Mudiyadhu Asachika Mudiyadhu" is so popular that it is still used as a channel id.
5. The Parthiban Meena duo has done 4 movies together and this movie is their 2nd one. The success of Bharathi Kannama made audience visit theaters if the duo has joined in for a movie.
#Parthiban #Meena #UnnarugeNaanIrundhal #Selva #Rambha #Vivek #Vadivelu #BharathiKannama
Being a ‘Makkal Selvan’ in Tamil Film Industry, Vijay Sethupathi has set path to enter into...
With the great response to the first look of Director Selvaraghavan’s ‘NGK’ with Suriya, produced by...
Director Raju Murugan who has previously worked with critically acclaimed movies like, ‘Cuckoo’ and...