Former Chief Minister and a well known Tamil Film writer, Kalaignar Karunanidhi has passed away yesterday (7/8/18). Actor Surya and Sivakumar has pledged their respect for his coffin at Rajaji Hall today. Paying tribute and respect for the loss, Sivakumar has given a condolence note. The note is stated as follows -
"1. After Periyar and Rajaji, the Indian political leader who has lived and stayed in peaks of politics till the age of
95 is Kalaignar.
2. For which suppressed people, Periyar was struggling to develop a good future, Kalaignar has planned for the
welfare of their lives once he sat in the throne of Chief Minister.
3. He was the one who retained Anna’s Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam for almost 70 years.
4. Achieving in Politics, he was the one who contributed tremendously in Drama and Tamil Cinema for more than
5. He was the one who was working terribly in Tamil Cinema and literature for spreading good essence of Tamil in
6. ‘Kural Oviyam’, ‘Sangathamizh’ and ‘Tholkaapiyum’ are the best ones which proves his poetical literary skills.
7. I have acted with the dialogues written by him in ‘Pasa Paravaigal’ and ‘Paadaatha Theneekkal’.
8. He had visited to our house to see my paintings before 30 years.
9. He had appreciated and wished after watching Suriya’s first movie, ‘Nerukku Ner’ and Karthi’s first movie,
10. His place in Tamil Nadu will be empty forever. We convey our deep condolences to his family and pray for his
soul to rest in peace.”
#RIPKalaignar #Karunanithi #ActorSivakumar #Sivakumar
Achieving and stepping through many hurdles in his film writing and political career, Kalaignar and...
Beginning with the career of a Film Writer, Karunanidhi who was a former Chief Minister and well...
Selvaraghavan’s directorial ‘NGK’ with Suriya, Rakul Preet Singh and Sai Pallavi in lead roles,...